Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three Doggies

I really love animals, dogs especially. I think they are the best companions and make great friends. So, I donated three small pieces to the Purrcasso 2009 Arts and Craft Gala which was a lovely fund raiser for the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society in Berkeley, CA. I really wish I could have contributed more and the artwork submitted was amazing and super inspiring.

Bull Terrier (pencil):
Smooth Fox Terrier (pencil):

Beagle (watercolor and ink):

PS- I promise I'll scan and upload more from now on.

2 comments:

  1. the bull terrier's cute! I love that breed of puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bubba, Love the blog, ya got some cool pics here. I also think it is pretty cool that you went out of your way to donate some to charity.
    I am proud.

    Love,
    Caroline Cardinal's pop.

    ReplyDelete